Wednesday, May 1, 2013

When in Doubt, Ask the Experts

Every year I go on a week-end trip with an amazing group of ladies.  On the Saturday night of this trip, there is always a theme party.   This year's theme is ...  People of Walmart!!!!!  This is the first year that I've felt inspired enough to participate.  So much to work with here!

I have a feeling that I won't exactly be an original given that my outfit is a common variation of showing too much unflattering skin in ill-fitted clothing, but I'm putting some creative energy into it to be somewhat of a stand-out.

After assembling myself in what I believed to be my outfit, I felt somewhat disappointed with my cleavage.  On any given day, there is no disappointment in this area, but I was kind of looking for something a little more 'Katy Perry', and less 'middle-aged mother of two'.  So I did what anyone would do.  I took to the Internet, braving a search that could quite possibly have scarred my innocent little eyes.

My eyes lived to tell the tale, and I am now just a purchase of medical tape away from the look I so desire.  And I owe it all to the trannys on YouTube.  Thanks guys!  You know your stuff!

2 comments:

  1. welcome back!
    nice to have my daily chuckle back....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Surely you'll post pictures of the party! Too great. :)

    ReplyDelete